Write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if your question wasn’t answered. We get back to you asap.
I found a bug, what should I do?
Write us an email to email@example.com
What is your Tech Stack?
In our back-end we used PHP7 and Phalcon framework. For our databases we used MySQL and for the search Elasticsearch. We built our front-end with ReactJS and the smart contract for the token distribution using the Ethereum platform.
What are tags?
Tags are a way to categorize your content, so that others can find it. The more relevant the tags are to the post, the more like-minded people will come across it.
Does it cost anything to post, comment, or vote?
No. It is free to contribute on SpreadShare.co. You might even get paid for it!
Can I earn money on SpreadShare?
Yes, by contributing to our community.
Can I sell data on SpreadShare?
Yes, in the near future we allow users to create private tables which users wanting to access have to pay for. Downloading tables, getting access to a table’s API and requesting table data will be other features a user can use the tokens for.
Why did we decide to replace Google sheets with our own table solution?
- Sheets don’t allow you to build an audience, can’t be followed or subscribed
- Sheets don’t provide page and user stats
- User roles in sheets are designed for organisations, not communities.
- Sheets can’t be monetised.
- Sheets don’t foster real collaboration
- Sheets don’t acknowledge the creators
- Sheets can’t be searched or discovered.
- Sheets can’t be rated or reviewed.
- Sheets don’t like to be searched / indexed.
- Sheets are not linking to, interacting with each other. Every sheet behaves like an own platform, there are no intersections, connections to other sheets.
- Sheets don’t offer a clean visual experience
How can I create a table
You have to be logged in to create a table. There should be a button “Create Table” in your header (right side).
What are locations
Tables can be set to specific locations. Tables are a great way to collect local information like venues, places, people or meetup’s in a city. Filtering by location let’s you explore local content.
How do I change content of a cell
Right-click on your mouse and click “Edit Cell” (or) Just click on the cell and add your content.
How do I become an admin
We’ll soon release a Team feature which allows an admin to assign other admins to a table.
Can I delete a table
Yes, you can delete a table if you are the creator. If you are not but find a table which seems to be spam or other undesired content, please flag the table. Our community support will review the table and remove it if reasonable.
How do I delete a table?
If you are the admin of the table go to table settings and click “Delete table”.
Can I delete content I have added to a table
Yes, use the right-click menu.